How does the EPS block moulding work?
With the development of science and technology, more and more people start to use the ESP block moulding machine. But how does this EPS machine work and how can users start to use it and maintain it is becoming a problem. So here are some tips.
I Process of the EPS block moulding machine.
I What should be noted before using it and how to maintain it after using it?
I What can the manufacturer offer?
Process of the EPS block moulding machine.
The machine mould is welded onto steady and strong rectangular tubes and steel plates which provides safety for users. All block mould frames are processed specially by heat treatment. As a result, it releases the welding pressure and avoids deforming. After processed by heat treatment, all frames are processed by sandblasting treatment. The EPS block moulding machine also has two systems that support the machine to operate effectively. The first system is the Steam system. Through better use, users can operate the machine easily and accurately. The second system is the Control system. The EPS form machine is equipped with a material level sensor to control the filling. The whole procedure will be monitored automatically by the sensor.
What should be noted before using it and how to maintain it after using it?There is no use to operate the EPS block moulding machine in the wrong way. Consequently, users need to do
some preparatory work before using it. As a more sophisticated machine, the EPS block moulding machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil stains, liquid chemicals or glass fragments on the surface of the machine to avoid damages. If you buy or use it for the first time, you need to do as follows:
1. After the machine is unpacked, first check whether the random technical information is complete and whether the machine is damaged during transportation so as to solve these problems in time.
2. Add new lubricating oil to each lubrication point.
After using the EPS block moulding machine, you need to do as follows:
1. Remove some materials which have been used during the process in time.
2. Clean the surface of the machine once before the shift, and add new clean lubricating oil to each activity department.
3. It should be scrubbed once a week, especially the places that are not easy to be cleaned in normal use or blown with compressed air.