EPS Package, Not Simple As You Think
EPS raw material is ordinarily packed with two layers, an outer polypropylene
woven bag or kraftplastics laminated bag together with a modified PE/PA
film bag inside. Usually two typs of packaging are provided by weight in
25kg: Paper bag (Laminated Kraft paper),
with inner modified PE/PA film bag.
850kg: Flecon Bag (Super Sack) ,
with modified PE/PA film bag.
There are also some unusual packaging such as 800kg/975kg/1000kg/1200kg,
which are not always available and need to be customized.
1. Nowadays, environment problem is more and more concerned by the public. Kraft paper
performs excellently in environmental protection, which is non-toxic and tasteless. It is non-
polluting and can be recycled;
2. Kraft paper has cushioning performance in a certain range, stiffy and anti-fallen;
3. Easy to carry, from the container to your store, and to the machine.
1. It has sufficient strength in structure, which is convenient for mechanized loading
and off-loading. Rather than manual operation, operators use cranes or forklifts to
carry goods. Work efficiency is improved;
2. The material of the Super Sack has good barrier property and good structural
sealing. The moisture, debris and dust are not easy to snuck into, the products
are thus protected well;
3. The Super Sack can be folded flat, and the package is transported to the user and
folded after unloading, requiring only a small storage space.
PE/PA film bag is high transparent and glossy. It has excellent gas barrier, oil
resistance and fragrance retention properties. When you received, the material
stays fresh when you receive it as the pentane is kept as it is from the
The small bag is easy to carry. It is good for the countries that the labor cost
is reasonable for allowing you to have enough labors to carry the bags to feed
the pre-expander. 1 or 2 workers is required to feed the pre-expander manually
constantly.The big bag is good for those factories who would rather use forklift
than man-power. A forklift is required for off-loading and feediing the pre-